NAMI is introducing a new family membership category, effective July 1st. This change is in response to many people who have requested a membership that will provide everyone in the household with a NAMI membership and all the benefits. For families, this will be a more affordable option than having multiple individual memberships in the same household.
Membership categories and rates (effective July 1, 2017):
- Household – $60 annual dues
For family members living at the same address
- Individual – $40 annual dues
Standard membership for one person.
- Open Door – $5 annual dues
For NAMI members experiencing financial constraints
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to the Advocate magazine, mailed twice a year
- Access to members-only areas of the NAMI.org website
- Discounts on National Convention registration rates, the NAMI Texas Annual Conference
- Discounts on items in the NAMI store
To join NAMI or renew your membership, visit our Membership Page. The new family membership becomes effective July 1, and your membership renewal is on a rolling year.
Thank you for being part of the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for millions of Americans affected by mental illness.