Your Donations Help Us Grow!
In 2016, we touched the lives of more than 110,000 people with our message of hope and help through our no-cost classes, community presentations, support groups and awareness events. Your donation can make a huge impact to families and individuals affected by mental illness:
- $10 provides a resource booklet for 20 teachers participating in our “Parents & Teachers as Allies” mental health school training
- $25 provides one (1) manual for a family member registered for our free 12-week Family-to-Family class.
- $50 provides a stipend for a trained individual to share their story of living with a mental illness for an educational class, program or presentation
- $100 provides informational materials needed for 15 “Ending the Silence” presentations to high school students
- $250 provides 20 new resource books on mental illness for our lending library.
- $500 provides a 3-day intensive training for 10 new teachers for NAMI Basics, our 6-week class for parents & caregivers of children with early onset of behavioral or mental health issues