Give #Mental Health Hope
Your donation today will be doubled thanks to a generous $30,000 challenge match!
In 2017, we impacted the lives of more than 130,000 people with our message of hope and help through our no-cost classes, community presentations, support groups and awareness events. Read our 2017 Impact Report to learn more, and imagine what we can accomplish in 2018 with your help!
Your donation can make a huge impact to families and individuals affected by mental illness:
- $10 = a resource booklet for 20 teachers participating in our “Parents & Teachers as Allies” mental health school training
- $25 = one manual for a family member registered for our free 12-week Family-to-Family class.
- $50 = a stipend for a trained individual to share their story of living with a mental illness for an educational class, program or presentation
- $100 = informational materials needed for 15 “Ending the Silence” presentations to high school students
- $250 = 20 new resource books on mental illness for our lending library.
- $500 = a 3-day intensive training for 10 new teachers for NAMI Basics, our 6-week class for parents & caregivers of children with early onset of behavioral or mental health issues